Last item for navigation
Online Police Report FAQ
What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?

You can call 911 for emergency and non-emergency reporting.

What if this happened in another city, can I file a report using this system?
No, if a crime took place outside of the City of Auburn please call the police department for that city.
What if this happened on a state freeway?
If this took place on a state freeway please call the Washington State Patrol Office nearest you.
What is a "known suspect"?
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.